Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Today...I am thankful for...

1. My favorites...



2. My other favorites I don't have pictures of ... mom, dad, Tim, Pats and family, etc.

3. CLEAN - which has made such a dramatic difference in both my mental and physical health!

4. This wonderful customer of ours, who I got to meet last spring when her fourth, of five, daughters was getting married. Now, her fifth daughter is getting married and we are lucky to be able to work with them. Check out her blog, Please Pass The Morals

5. Pioneer Woman - who puts recipes for these...



on her website, so I can make yummy treats for my family on Thanksgiving day!

6. My job, my home, my physical abilities and limitations and my God.

Have a great turkey day all...ejoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment