Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun-producers vs. Fun-users?


What are you? Okay, maybe you have not heard this term before. In fact, I am not sure where I first heard it. I think one of Dave's friends used the term "fun-producer." You know the person. Everywhere he/she goes laughter, good times, craziness and parties follow. He/she creates fun. I think this is a positive thing.

I have two fun-producers in my house. There names are Eden and Clara and wherever they go, they produce fun. In fact, I actually had a teacher of theirs use this term to describe them also.

Now granted, having your best friend live with you 24 hours a day makes it easier to be this type of person. These two are NEVER bored.

What are you? Me? Totally a fun user.

Have a Happy 4th of July. Baxyard is headed to Washington D.C. We are hoping to get in a few sights and museums, a trip to Annapolis and fireworks at the capital. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment