Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Check out these lunchboxes!




I am really excited about these lunchboxes. After I swore off buying my kids new lunchboxes this year, a friend of mine posted something in Facebook about these lunchboxes. After about 5 minutes online reading about them, I was hooked.

We have been really good around here about not using baggies and throw away items to pack lunches, but the washing and putting away of all the sandwich boxes and fruit holders and cracker boxes is alot when there are three lunches to be made each day (our school doesn't offer hot lunch - not sure we would eat it anyway based on the things Jamie Oliver says). But this just removes that extra step - the lunchbox is the plastic containers all divided. So, at the end of the school day, I just throw the whole lunch box in the dishwasher! Done.

They are available here and you may want to order now as the expected ship date is August 16th and noone in the Kansas City area carries them.

I am a little worried about how my nine year old will feel about these, I know my kindergarten girls will love them - especially with all the cute stickers they come with. Also - note that great little drink holder - 8.5 oz. so I don't have the waste from drink containers either! Yeah!

Can't wait for them to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment