Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love/Hate


If I had to sit and make a list of all the things in life I have a love/hate relationship with, it would be many...

1. running - love the outdoors and fitness, hate the achiness in my piriformis

2. love and hate my twin daughters' very strong personalities (hope it serves them well later)

3. how overly cautious my nine-year old is - I told him yesterday he would make a great mom someday - he was less than thrilled

4. swimming - love that nothing aches (see no. 1) after an hour swim, hate the damage it does to my hair

5. love my house, hate the mortgage

6. hate our 9-year old Chevy Tahoe, love that I don't care what my kids do the backseat

and though the above list is definitely not all inclusive, today, a new one...

7. love cherries, hate the price! Cherry season, I do wish you could stay here forever, but my grocery budget will be glad when you are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment