Friday, September 23, 2011

Late Adopter


I have never been an early adapter. For example, I got an iPhone 3 years after the first one came out - and I still don't have an iPad. I didn't buy a pair of skinny jeans until, last week. I think they have been "in" for several years now. And today, I attended a Fusion class at Fusion Fitness KC and it kicked my a--!

Yes, that is right. I have been hearing about this class and this studio for over a year. I have had the best of intentions to get there. Today, I made it. I thought, walking in the door, "today is a cardio day for me, I sure hope I break a sweat." Wow! I was sweating so profusely that my mat was too slippery to downward dog on at the end of class.

Usually I can "mind over matter" myself through almost any workout. Today, I had to take a break several times. I will be paying the price tomorrow, I am sure. But it was fun. I will be back there on Monday morning at 5:45 a.m. I will not let this class win.

Hope y'all have a great weekend. It looks to be so beautiful here this weekend - fun times ahead (if I can walk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment