Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cursive


I am a little nervous about this post. Not because I am revealing anything super secretive about my family, but because that photo is my signature and I fear that some handwriting analyst out there will analyze it and my craziness will be revealed. But in the meantime, I have to tell this story.

As you know, Eden and Clara are well into the first year of Kindergarten. The first Kindergarten field trip is quickly approaching - which meant I had to sign and return a permission slip. In a few weeks, Eden and Clara will be headed out to Johnson Farms to visit the pumpkin patch with all their new school friends. Wow!

As I signed the form, this was the conversation that ensued:

Clara: Mom, what are you writing on that line?

Me: My name

Clara: Lump Lump Lump Bax

I guess that is how cursive looks to a 5-year old!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment