Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September



I love September. It is my birthday month and the month that marks the beginning of all things fall. It means Honey Crisp Apples will be in the stores soon, the weather will start to chill and we can get back outside after the last few weeks of a hot summer. Love it.

I only read one horoscope (it always comes from Town & Country Magazine monthly) and I don't even put much faith in it, but when I read this one, I just had to mark it somehow. So hear it is. This one really speaks to me. I have written it down and put it on my bulletin board in front of my desk so I can see it and be reminded of it. Will let you know how it turns out.

"You have every reason to feel hopeful - even buoyed up - as your birthday rolls around this year. You've paid quite a few dues since Saturn entered your birth sign in late 2007, but the page has turned, Saturn has finally moved on, and you're on the brink of a brand new era. Once Mercury turns direct on the 12th, you should act swiftly to take advantage of all the positive developments happening around you. Jupiter in Pisces makes partners more generous, and any offer coming your way near the 21st may turn out to be the opportunity of a lifetime. Financially, you now appear to be on a promising new path."

How is that for a positive outlook!

1 comment:

  1. so funny! i just tore this out too ... i believe, i believe! x

    ReplyDelete