Thursday, August 4, 2011

Every good comedian needs an audience

Clara made me laugh out loud twice today (once I laughed so hard my stomach hurt).

Here is the first - I was tiptoeing around my bedroom upstairs thinking all my sweet angels were sleeping in (it was only 7:30 - and yes that is sleeping in at the Baxyard) when I came out of my bathroom and saw this...



I apologize for the photo quality - I just grabbed my phone quickly because God forbid Rudolph, Murphy, Zoo Zoo and Lionheart, find out I was snapping their photo and get camera shy. Yes, that is Clara. Playing Mario Cart with her audience. Can a six-year old be more relaxed?

Second thing. "Extracise." You know, that thing you do when you run just to run, or swim just to swim, or go to the gym, or do Pilates. "What are you talking about, Clara? Do you mean exercise?" "No, mom, exercise is when you're out on the playground, or playing a soccer game, or Davis is playing basketball. "Extracise is what you do. You know, because it is Extra!"

Got it! Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment