Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sexercise


I knew that would catch your attention.

I posted a few weeks ago about Clara and "extracising", so with all fairness, I thought I needed to post about Eden's "sexercise".

She had absolutely no idea what she was saying when she said this. But Dave and I could not stop laughing. Clara was doing leg lifts and extracising, Eden doing some form of crazy jumping jack and sexercising.

Much to my dismay, we had to tell her that using that word probably wasn't a good idea, especially given the catholic school she attends.

But the more I started thinking about it, the more enlighted I became.

If you didn't know, I am studying to become a personal trainer and lifestyle coach. The key to a "lifetime" of fitness is to find something you truly enjoy and stick with it. This might work for some people out there.

I don't know what comes to your mind when you hear the word "sexercising", but I know what comes to the mind of most men. So, I looked it up. Sexercise already exists. (God, I hope Dave is not reading this.) And, in fact, there is a book called, Sexercise: Spice up your sex life and get fit in the process - you can order it here.

Tomorrow is my 14th wedding anniversary. If I get this as a gift, I am going to kill someone.

Enjoy.

1 comment: