Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...



Clara, Davis and Eden



Well, we did it. We went back to school today and back to work after a long, fun (some days more fun than others) summer. We were all up at the crack of dawn, me to ride my bike, my kids to get dressed. And we even managed to sneak in a few photos!

I survived, cried a little off and on throughout the day (okay every time I spoke of it), but realized that all was really good. I need to focus on work, both Bennett Schneider and GOOD artisan ice cream, and my kids need some structured time. All in all, a very happy day. On Monday, Clara came home from orientation and said to her dad, "Daddy are you going to miss us? Because after tomorrow we are leaving." If leaving always means they come home at 3:30 p.m., anxious to tell me all about the day and excited about tomorrow. I can get used to leaving!



For perspective ... Davis - Kindergarten 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment